A Brief History Of Invisalign
First introduced in 1999, Invisalign has experienced years of research and development. It’s the perfect method for patients looking to straighten their teeth without compromising their aesthetics. Their fit to your smiles unique needs and comfortable to wear.
Since their invention, Invisalign has provided countless individuals with a beautifully aligned smiles and results they’re happy about. Over our years of experience, we know it’s vital to provide solutions as unique as the patients we see. Invisalign is just one of our many customizable treatments.
Why would I want invisalign?
There are innumerable benefits to choosing Invisalign:
- Virtually invisible, people won’t even notice them!
- No worries about brackets, wires, or anything poking your mouth.
- Easily maintain hygiene by brushing and flossing without complication.
- You don’t have to alter your diet! Keep eating all of your favorite foods.
- No emergency visits needed without broken wires or brackets.
Our orthodontists are professionals with years of experience with Invisalign. When you’re ready to start treatment, we’re here to assist you with every step of the way.
HWH Ortho: An Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontist
Our experts at HWH Orthodontics have thorough training from Invisalign. We’re qualified to create custom treatment plans so you get the best use out of your clear aligner. Having an accreditation from Invisalign allows us to stay updated on the latest techniques and best practices effortlessly.
Invisalign provides their accreditations based on the number of new cases treated yearly. The more Invisalign patients we’ve treated the higher we’re classified. Prior to attaining Diamond Plus, we had to go through other classes including:
- 51 Cases Yearly – Platinum
- 81 Cases Yearly – Platinum Elite
- 151 Cases Yearly – Diamond
- 400 Cases Yearly – Diamond Plus
We’re happy to be a top Invisalign provider in Kansas and a Diamond Plus Orthodontist.
Why Does Being Diamond Plus Matter?
Sure Diamond Plus sounds good, but what’s the big deal? Invisalign has decades of research and development backing it, but you need a highly-trained and qualified orthodontic team to provide a customized treatment based on your unique needs and the results you’re looking for. There are a variety of benefits to being an Invisalign Diamond Plus Orthodontists, including:
- Experience – We have years of experience working with Invisalign clear aligners. Our Diamond Plus status took years of training and practice. We’ve become experts of all things Invisalign along the way.
- Specialize Training – Over the years, we’ve amassed a lot of practice and training from being a provider with Invisalign.
- Tried and Tested – We’ve lovingly fitted countless aligners with success. Our time at an Invisalign provider has allowed us to find the best methods and implement them. We strive to provide the exceptional results and the best experience.